Are any of my friends still on Livejournal?
Man, it's been a while. The 2012 timestamp on my last post is staring at me malevolently. Sorry, but, well, not entirely sorry since I've discovered tumblr during that time and LJ was being bombarded by spam that I just did not want to deal with. Anyway. I'm back. Mostly because I don't feel tumblr is very conducive to actual journal writing (or maybe that's just me). But also because I've made a lot of friends here in LJ and the nostalgia is something fierce.
Also, I can't just leave all those scanlation communities I'm on. Where else am I supposed to download my doujins?
But yeah. New year, new start, and all that blither. This year is when I'll get my Bachelor's degree, which is you know, pretty sweet. My four years of bumming around uni will finally come to an end (followed by a year of rest, followed by give or take ten years for med school and all it entails).
I'm not really for resolutions, but I am so up for goals so this year, I plan to:
- Start sleeping at a reasonable time (because college has fucked up my sleeping patterns yo)
- Eat healthy (no more binging on junkfood and chocolate and eating at Wendy's everyday)
- Go for a run at least twice a week (because I run out of breath just by climbing three flights of stairs and I am pathetic)
- Save money! (I'm doing that money saving thing where you start with a base amount and start adding that base amount every week until the year ends)
- Be happier (with myself, with the world in general)
So yeah. That's it. I'll probs start posting here regularly again (fingers crossed). We'll see.